Proof that you can support yourself financially
You will need to prove that you will have enough money to live on while you are in the Netherlands. The monthly amount considered adequate depends on your status. IND provides the most up-to-date information of the required amount, however, you can also check your study agreement to find the correct amount.
Wittenborg requires that students / applicants provide a valid original bank statement in the name of student. The bank statement should not be older than 2 months.
If student has a sponsor from abroad, please provide:
- Financial statement from the Guarantor
- Copy of employment contract
- Copy of proof of identity - passport, etc.
- Copy of last 3 months' payslips
If student has a sponsor who is currently residing in Holland, please provide:
- Guarantors statement (Garantverklaring - m47)
- Employment contract (Arbeidsovereenkomst)
- Recent employer's statement (Recente werkgeversverklaring)
- Copy of civil registration (Uittreksel GBA)
- Copy of salary statements from past 3 months (Kopie salarisspecificaties afgelopen 3 maanden)
- Copy of passport / ID card (Kopie paspoort / identiteitsbewijs)