10 Reasons to Choose Wittenborg University
- We are a private international University with more than 50 nationalities working and studying together in one of the most intercultural study environments in the Netherlands.
- We were established in 1987 and have thousands of graduates who developed the right management skills and competences to be highly employable and are now following careers in the Netherlands and around the world.
- We are located in the centre of Europe, in the city of Apeldoorn, the Netherlands. 1 hour away from Amsterdam, only 5 hours from Paris/London/Berlin. Only 3 minutes from train to classroom!
- We provide proven quality education in English with international academic lecturers and supporting staff.
- We encourage local engagement of students, carrying out socially responsible projects with local government, companies and organisations; thinking globally, but acting locally.
- We instigate and carry out European and local projects within our research centre in areas such as sustainability, entrepreneurship, education and health care; whenever possible directly involving our students.
- We are committed to a unique student-centered experience through our personal approach, family-like environment and customer-driven approach to Higher Education, focusing on the employability of graduates through our qualifications.
- We offer personal tutoring, guiding and supporting students from start to finish, through their accredited Bachelor and Master Programmes towards further academic study or positions in companies and organizations around the world.
- We create opportunities for top students through the Wittenborg Fund and many other scholarship programmes.
- We offer top-notch facilities and services in a state-of-the-art building in central Apeldoorn, and offer a variety of student accommodation to allow students to have different choices during their study time with us.
- The University
- Our Programmes
- Community & Business
- Apply | Info
Our Mission Statement
“Our mission is to develop young business oriented minds and to encourage these young people to engage in innovative and creative business in companies and organizations around the world, either working for others or in the instigation of business and entrepreneurship. We strive to bring expertise, knowledge and diversity to the local region of Apeldoorn, thereby enhancing the economy, culture and social environment around us. We aim to take advantage of our Dutch education roots in combination with our international and global mix to provide excellent higher education to students from all backgrounds, nationality and ethnicity.”